Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career bringing the next generation of molecular diagnostics to the field of cancer management? Do you have a passion for sales? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a sales manager to join our dynamic and growing start-up. Simsen Diagnostic already has an excellent track record of attracting biotech and pharmaceutical industry customers. As a sales manager, you will develop our sales effort to the next level! At Simsen Diagnostics, you will work closely with the CEO and all functions within the company coordinating marketing campaigns, market launches and collecting customer feedback.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a passion for life science, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of sales performance within the field. You must also have strong analytical skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. You should preferably have three years of experience in sales or a related field.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and join a company that values your talent and potential, apply now! We offer a unique opportunity for professional development and growth. Don’t miss this chance to be part of our fantastic team!
Last day to apply: 14th of April
- Identify and close deals with new customers
- Developing and executing sales plans
- Managing sales operations and processes
- Evaluating and improving sales performance
- Setting and tracking sales targets
- Building and maintaining customer relationships
- Recruiting and training new sales reps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably three years of experience in sales within life science
- Experience from previous start-ups in life science
- A self-motivated, proactive and entrepreneurial mindset
- Put the patients first
- Global citizen